Have questions about a stock or etf?

If you have questions about the technicals of any stock or ETF
simply leave a comment with your question on one of my daily posts or tweet me your question @DeadAgain803 and I will
analyze it for you.

Friday, October 14, 2011

it's been a while

I know it's been a while since we have talked.  I regret to have been unable to perform my duties in relation to this blog due to personal and professional distractions.  I am breaking my current silence tonight inorder to share a message with you from me to the occupy wall street protesters.  this message reads:

to the 99%,
The root of the problem that caused the financial crisis that stemmed from the housing bubble is the CDS (credit default swap). CDS's are basically a bet by wall street that people will default on their loans. as long as people are allowed to bet on loan defaults the system will be set up in such a way that makes it an eventual inevitability. one message I have not seen on any banner, "pizza box", or piece of card board, is "outlaw credit default swaps".


this is purely a moral issue.  we should not fear those who are exercising their constitutional rights.  nor should we demonize them inorder to protect the financial minority.  it has allways been a fundamental American right to stand up and speak out against inequality and injustice.  this is America at its best and should be supported.  this is a movement that can and will change America but it needs to consolidate its message so that real progress can be made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment