Have questions about a stock or etf?

If you have questions about the technicals of any stock or ETF
simply leave a comment with your question on one of my daily posts or tweet me your question @DeadAgain803 and I will
analyze it for you.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I will be back eventually

                I am sorry I have been away; I have been dealing with issues ranging from a sick dog to frustration with the market.  I have enrolled in the “CNBC million dollar portfolio challenge” and as such have been overly distracted with fake money, real money, and my dog’s health issues.  All that aside, I wanted to let all 2 of my regular viewers that I will continue to cover market action when I have eliminated one, or more, of these issues from the equation.
                In the meantime, I wanted to share a video with you that was brought to my attention a little while ago.  For some the way in which it is presented probably won’t appeal to you, but the content is incredibly insightful.  This video really gets to the heart of the debate in Washington.  Have a look and pay attention more to the content than the presentation.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d0nERTFo-Sk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment