Have questions about a stock or etf?

If you have questions about the technicals of any stock or ETF
simply leave a comment with your question on one of my daily posts or tweet me your question @DeadAgain803 and I will
analyze it for you.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Rates, time will tell

     this mourning I posted what you can expect from a downgrade of a country's credit rating.  durring the trading day we saw prices rise on tresuries while yields fell.  This is the opposite of what I said was going to happen.  Over all, was I wrong?  Time will tell.
     What I think happend and is going to happen is that prices rose while yields fell because of an overall rise in volume.  Once volume dries up, I expect yeilds to rise.  I cant say how high they will go, but I deffinately think that yields will rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment